Friday, October 2, 2009

Let's Hope Tomorrow Doesn't Repeat Itself!

Tomorrow is the next North Brevard Horseman's Club Open Pleasure Show. I will be the official photographer and am hoping it doesn't rain like it did for the September show! Meanwhile, here are some pictures from the hunter hack class (which bore the brunt of the rain) and the western pleasure classes. They seemed small in comparison to the English and in hand classes, I think some exhibitors probably left due to the torrential downpour, so it will be interesting to see if the western classes are bigger next time. I'm really looking forward to the show tomorrow, Craig and I have been working hard to get our tent ready as well as come up with ideas for ways to give competitors some discounts and free pictures!
I'll be sure to take pictures of our set up, especially the easels Craig worked so hard on to display the 8x10s!


















No comments:

Post a Comment