Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Belated Update...

Well, I haven't been doing a lot of photography lately as I've been on bedrest for my pregnancy. Logan will be making his entrance into the world two and a half weeks early due to some complications, but after that I plan on getting back on the photography (and real) horse. I will also be expanding my business to include human portraits and eventually weddings.

Meanwhile, here's an example of what you get with a professional photographer. My dad took this picture in snowy Ohio and sent it to me. I proceeded to tweak it in the way I would with pictures I had taken, giving them that extra oomph that clients expect from a professional photographer.

Before Photoshop


After Photoshop


I did an engagement shoot a little while ago and I hope to do a blog entry about that, but I don't know if it will be before the baby comes or not, since the baby is coming Friday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment