Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pictures of a Future Rodeo Queen...

I have been so busy with my photography (and being a mommy!) that I'm very behind in updating my blog, so I'll do my best to get it caught up over the last couple of months and then *keeping* it up to date! Last week I had the chance to photograph Makayla, who is competing for Junior Rodeo Queen this weekend. She needed two pictures for the competition, one waist up shot and one full body shot for the "Photogenic" category of judging. We did the session at her family's gorgeous farm in Christmas, FL and the equine model is Dually, a stunning Quarter Horse Stallion. The following pictures are the results of that shoot!





















1 comment:

  1. Rodeo is the original extreme sport! Of all the rodeo contestants, bronc and bull riders are a breed apart and they like it that way!

    Bryce Canyon Rodeo

    ReplyDelete