Thursday, September 17, 2009

NBHC--September 5th Pleasure Show

The North Brevard Horseman's Club is a great organization that hosts a lot of shows in Mims, Florida. They have speed shows as well as pleasure shows and on September 5th I spent the day at one of their pleasure shows. It's a great show bill with a wide variety of classes, ranging from halter to versatility to trail, reining, and jumping. I loved how they broke the classes down into different age groups (for handlers *and* horses) to ensure everyone had a fair shake for their experience level. I took a lot of pictures even though I didn't stay for the whole show, or stay out by the ring for the whole show, and wanted to share some pictures I took from the halter classes.

As you can see the horses were stunning and handlers professional. I'll be returning on October 3rd as the official photographer. Needless to say I'm very excited to have the chance to photograph these great horses and handlers again and I hope they enjoy the pictures I end up taking.







No comments:

Post a Comment