Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Wagner Barn--Rebel

Rebel is a regal OTTB (off the track Thoroughbred) that had been with his owner Karen for just a couple of weeks when I had the chance to photograph him. There's definitely one thing to say for those OTTBs...they are bombproof! It was very hard to do something interesting enough to pique Rebel's interest. My poor assistant (also known as my husband Craig) had a tricky time getting Rebel's ears up. I think the only thing that worked was jogging circles in the direction we wanted Rebel to look! Rebel was located at The Wagner Barn in Rockledge, Florida. Rebel and Karen had great chemistry together and it was a pleasure to photograph them. I can't wait to see them in the future, after their relationship has had more time to blossom into what I know will be something special.














No comments:

Post a Comment